The Olympia patio cover awning was designed to keep you protected year-round while letting the right amount light through. The Olympia is our best selling permanent outdoor awning or covering and is great for decks and patios. It is robust, sturdy and durable and ready for snow, wind, hail or ice.
It is comprised of heavy-duty corrosion resistant aluminium structure, and virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected multiwall polycarbonate roof panels. As a 4 season permanent awning with a 35 pound per square foot snow load, it will withstand the Canadian winter. It can handle snow, hail and ice and is rated for up to 75 mph winds. We have had many customers tell us how great it is even in the worst snow, hail and ice conditions.
The Olympia comes with a 7 year manufacturer warranty and is easy to assemble yourself using only basic tools. Great to BBQ or entertain outside year-round. Turn your patio or deck into a space where you can sip your coffee or tea and watch the rain or snow come down.
Light Transmission Allowed Through: Bronze Panels with Grey Frame: 10% (90% blocked) White (Tinted) Panels with White Frame: 61% (39% blocked) NOTE: All panels block 100% of UV light
FREE SHIPPING IN ONTARIO 3 to 7 Days To Your Door! Shipped from Mississauga, Ontario
NOTES: White frame option has white panels, and grey frame has bronze panels. We only have the 10x10 and 10x14 sizes available, but you can connect them to make 10x20 or 10x24 or 10x28 etc (10 foot deep from house). We only sell DIY kits and don't do installs or custom sizes.
• Engineered to meet harsh weather conditions, heavy snow loads and high winds • Virtually unbreakable, 16 mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant, 100% UV protected and provide complete UV blockage
• Robust structure – reinforced design with durable, corrosion resistant powder coated aluminium profiles and galvanized steel connectors • Maintenance free – no rust, rot or peel
• Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly – Sliding roof panels installation, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
Adjustable and flexible fixing method
• Adjustable wall connection and flexible poles positioning
Anchoring and foot-pads
• Anchoring and foot-pads included –Anchor the pergola to the surface of your choosing such as bricks or a concreate foundation • Sturdy 8 x 8 cm aluminium poles add strength
Gutter & gutter heads
• Integrated gutter system allows you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system