8x8 Bellas Only In Stock - No ETA on 4 Foot Extensions for Longer Versions
This strong and practical 8 foot wide year-round greenhouse has 6 mm thick walls in a gothic shape, perfect for enduring the Canadian winter. It comes in 8, 12 and 16 foot lengths, with 4 foot extensions for 20 foot or more available upon request. The 8x8 comes with 1 window, the 8x12 has 2 windows and 8x16 has 3 windows. We also have an option for temperature sensitive self opening/closing vents. If you live in a windy area, you may want the anchor kit.
It features virtually unbreakable 6 mm thick twin-wall polycarbonate panels. These weather proof panels are an ideal combination of sunlight diffusion, heat insulation, and safety for all your gardening needs.
This bell shaped (gothic) four season green house with round corners was specifically designed to improve wind resistance and allow snow and ice to easily slide off. In fact, with 6 mm thick roof/walls, it is rated for over 20 lbs per square foot / 100 kg/sqr metre of snow load, and 60 mph / 100 km/h winds! You may also wish to protect your plants and vegetables from frost and grow year-round using our greenhouse heater with a thermostat.
The large work space and the wide double doors allow the most avid gardener plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and still have room for transplanting tender plants, and for storing tools and accessories.
The Bella is an attractive, strongly built greenhouse; it will offer you years of gardening enjoyment. This green house also includes a galvanized, rust resistant steel perimeter base for additional structural support, stability & alignment. There is a 5 year manufacturer warranty for the Bella greenhouse based on its quality and durability.
Shipping From Mississauga, Ontario Contact Us to Save $ with Pickup
*Some greenhouse sizes may incur a shipping weight surcharge, add to your cart to see total.
We also recommend auto-open roof vents and the greenhouse anchor kit A level foundation is important to ensure a solid greenhouse structure and allow the doors to open properly. One common approach is using 4x4 pressure treated wood beams as a base to secure the walls to. See the customer photo below for an ideal concrete foundation installation with a central drain, and raised garden boxes. A flat area with dirt or gravel will also do fine. Read about our lowest price guarantee!
WIND RESISTANCE – 100km/hr | 62ml/hr
SNOW LOAD – 100kg/m² | 20.5lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 80%
POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 6mm
POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 6mm
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant • 6 mm twin-wall panels offer high thermal insulation and prevent strong sunlight exposure • The panels are 100% UV protected and will not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use • Complete UV blocking and 80% light transmission
Aluminum Bell Shaped Frame
• Provides a highly durable, rust resistant, and extra-rigid structure • Bell shaped greenhouse – allows snow and ice to easily slide off, and improves wind resistance
Lockable door handle
• Lockable door handles for extra protection and safety (lock not included)
• Low-threshold and wide, hinged double door • Friendly magnetic door catch to keep the greenhouse open • Galvanized steel base adds structural stability
• Sliding panel assembly system Uniform profiles for all positions
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity • We highly recommend adding heat activated self-closing vent arms to your order which automatically open at between 12 to 15 C