The Roma is a high-end, luxurious and strong garden gazebo with a 52 lbs per square foot snowload for year-round use. It was designed for entertaining and celebrating special family events, dining or just as a relaxation area. The Roma Garden Gazebo provides an attractive focal point to please the eye, as well as increase the pleasure you derive from your outdoor space. It is the ideal setting to unwind at the end of the day, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your garden, relaxing with a good book, a glass of wine, or for alfresco entertaining. Great for covering an outdoor hot tub or shaded area by the pool.
Shipping Includes within Ontario Add To Your Checkout Cart for Shipping to Other Provinces
It is perfect for basking in your outdoor leisure spa or lounging area, and for hosting a BBQ grill bash or a romantic dinner for two. This gazebo was designed to be simply assembled by 2 people; it requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. Thanks to its stylish, clean design the Roma gazebo will add class to your garden appeal and provide you and your family with a private, shaded space. Turn your outdoor area into an elegant gathering space, an addition to your home and lifestyle to be enjoyed year-round!
WIND RESISTANCE – 120km/hr | 75ml/hr
SNOW LOAD – 250kg/m² | 51.2lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 15%
POLYCARBONATE PANEL – 6mm
For questions on assembly time or process, please see the manual below.
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant that provide 52 lbs per square foot snow rating • Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer • Withstand severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Robust structure – reinforced design with durable and corrosion resistant anthracite powder coated finished aluminum profiles and galvanized steel connectors • Engineered to meet snow loads and high winds when properly assembled and anchored to a solid base such as concrete or asphalt. Wind tested to 120 kph (75 mph) and snow load rating: 250 kg/m² (52 lbs. ft²) • Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
• Decorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced air flow
Anchoring and foot-pads
• Anchoring and foot-pads included – structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface • Sturdy 15 x 15 cm (5.9 in x 5.9 in.) aluminum poles
• Central hanging hook with multi-purpose mounting holes • Threading electrical cables (fan, lamp etc.) is possible through the roof profiles & poles
• The gazebo comes equipped with a kit of hooks that can be used for hanging curtains /netting / flowerpots etc. (sold separately)