The 4' x 8' Pent Roof greenhouse provides you with all the key advantages of a hobby greenhouse for compact-sized gardens or limited spaces such as balconies or patios, to grow your own organic herbs and vegetables. It features two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing; 4mm thick twin-wall for the roof and crystal-clear 1 mm for the walls, and corrosion-resistant aluminum frame. It also includes an adjustable roof vent for improved air circulation, gutter and gutter heads for water collection, a mounting kit, and a galvanized steel base to ensure a durable and stable product. The greenhouse provides you with an aesthetic, functional, and sturdy structure for many gardening uses.
Dimensions: 8'L x 4'1"W x 7'5"H
WIND RESISTANT – 75km/hr | 56ml/hr -
SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 1 mm
Door can only be installed on the one side as shown.
Due to the 1 mm side wall thickness, this greenhouse is not suitable for high wind areas.
Ships from Mississauga, ONTARIO
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible • Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure • Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Provides a highly durable, rust-resistant and extra-rigid structure • Wall mounting kit included • Maintenance free
Lockable Door Handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included
• Sliding panels’ system • Uniform profiles for all positions • Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
Adjustable Roof Vent
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity