Create more indoor space in your back yard with this fully enclosed garden gazebo or sunroom. Used as a separate outdoor living space or spa enclosure, it is designed to be enjoyed year-round; allowing you to spend more time relaxing, reading a good book, enjoying your spa, indulging in your favorite leisure activity or simply enjoying your garden. Two screen doors are also included to keep out the bugs.Note also that Ledro doors have to be opposite each other vs on adjacent sides.
NOTE: The 10x10, 11x11 and 10x14 are the only sizes available for this model. These are designed to be Do-It-Yourself kits with detailed instructions with pictures, a customer technical support phone # and only basic tools required. We don't provide customization or installation services but can recommend installers. Often customers do hire local contractors to install this product. Be aware however that any customizations will void the warranty.
WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
SNOW LOAD – 120kg/m² | 24.6lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 15%
BRONZE POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 6mm
CLEAR POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 3mm
Ships from Mississauga Ontario (Add to Cart for Other Provinces)
Add a stylish touch to your home and backyard; use your imagination to design your enclosed gazebo and garden structure. In a weekend you will add true beauty and value to your home and garden and still have time to spare and enjoy your new, elegant room.
Be sure to check the ground surface is perfectly flat and leveled and in a 90˚, before starting assembly. Note, 2 screen doors included as per below customer photo from Carolyn in Newfoundland! When unpacking you will notice that the Ledro uses the Palermo Gazebo as a base, and the Ledro parts are the walls that enclose the gazebo.
Polycarbonate roof panels
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant • Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer • Withstand severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Granulated anthracite powder-coated frame is made of heavy duty aluminum profiles and laser cut galvanized steel connectors • Provides a highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure • Simple 2 person DIY installation – sliding panels’ assembly system, pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
• Two wide double sliding doors, can be assembled on either of the four (4) sides for ideal air flow and passage (4’ W x 6’ 8” H / 1.21 W x 2.03 H m) • Master key for lockable doors included
Gutter & Gutter heads
• Integrated gutter heads – allow water collection
• Elegant top vent detail allows air flow and smoke relief