The hybrid greenhouse series merges practical design with an aesthetic, functional and sturdy structure. Plants benefit from the balanced exposure to sunlight provided by two types of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels, twin-wall at the roof (4 mm thick) and clear at the walls (1 mm thick). This hybrid greenhouse is easy to install and include a galvanized steel base, a hinged door as well as gutter down-spouts. The hybrid greenhouse is capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions for many years of gardening use. View the 5 Year Warranty here.
NOTE: We don't recommend this model for windy areas. See link below for other greenhouses with thicker wall panels with higher wind/snow ratings.
Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time
Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sunrays
Stout, rust free aluminum structure
Clean-lined and functional design
Maintenance-free–built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
Protects your plants from the elements, so you can enjoy extended growing period
Weather Strength Specifications
SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
ROOF - 4 mm polycarbonate
WALLS - 1 mm polycarbonate
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible • Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure • Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission • Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Provides a highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure
Lockable door handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included.
• Sliding assembly system • Uniform profiles for all positions • Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
• Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity