Hybrid greenhouse series merge practical design with an aesthetic, functional and sturdy structure. Plants benefit from the balanced exposure to sunlight provided by two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate panels, twin-wall at the roof and clear at the walls. Hybrid greenhouses are easy to install and include a galvanized steel base, a hinged door as well as other features that enhance their usability. The greenhouses are capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions for many years of gardening use.
FREE FAST SHIPPING in CANADA 3 to 7 days average to your door!
Ships from Mississauga, Ontario
Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible • Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure • Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission • Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Provides a highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure
Lockable door handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included.
• Sliding assembly system • Uniform profiles for all positions • Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
• Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity