The Balance silver greenhouse is a spacious, aesthetic, and durable greenhouse that gives plants optimal nurturing conditions. It features two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate panels, creating an ideal combination of sunlight transition, heat insulation, and safety for all your gardening needs. The large work-space and wide double door provide the most enthusiastic gardener plenty of growing room with enough to spare for seeding and storing tools and supplies.
Strong support beams and rust-resistant perimeter steel base are also included to provide protection against strong winds and heavy snow load as well as for adding structural support, stability, and alignment. It uses a hybrid design with a roof that has 4 mm panels and the walls are 1 mm thick polycarbonate.
• Roof panels – Twin-wall (4 mm) polycarbonate protects from strong sunlight exposure • Wall panels – Crystal-clear (1 mm) polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission • Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible • Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Provides a highly durable, rust resistant, and extra-rigid structure
Lockable door handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included)
• Low threshold, large hinged double doors, magnetic door catch
• Sliding assembly system • Uniform profiles for all positions
• Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
• Provide air flow and allow regulation of heat and humidity
Galvanized steel base
• Adds structural stability
Extra support beams
• For added strength
Free Shipping in Ontario Add to Cart for Other Provinces