- Grizzly Shelter Products Ltd. warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year
- Warranty period is determined by date of shipment from Grizzly Shelter Products Ltd.. for factory direct purchases or date of purchase from an authorized reseller. Please save a copy of your purchase receipt. If this product or any associated parts are found to be defective or missing within 30 days of receipt, Grizzly Shelter Products Ltd. will repair or replace, at it’s option, the defective parts at no charge. Repaired or replacement parts shall be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below.
- Parts and replacements will be sent via courier if possible or else LTL truck if large. If you purchased from a local dealer, all claims must have a copy of original receipt.
Kootenay Carport Warranty
10 YEAR STEEL PARTS WARRANTY
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
- Customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits if required.
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
QUESTIONS? Call 1 833 GET GRIZ
or Email: support (at) grizzlyshelter.ca