This 10'1" wide x 8'5" deep x 8'3" high rugged garage-door style shed provides lots of storage space. Built with ultra-tough polycarbonate roof and walls, this shed has a 15 Year Warranty and a 20 lbs/sqr foot snow load. It is extremely durable and designed to efficiently store, organize, and protect all possible kind of gear and equipment.
Built to last, thanks to its sturdy, anti-rust aluminum frame and its high-impact polycarbonate walls, it provides years of maintenance-free, high-quality protection. The shed is designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Its unique roof panels appear opaque from outside, yet allow 10% light transmission, shedding natural light inside the shed. Designed with especially large front doors, the shed can accommodate the parking of a small vehicles or motorcycles and help you keep your home environment neat and enhance your outdoor living space.
- Extra-wide double door opening (95.3 in.) provides enough room to park small vehicles and makes it easy to store equipment
- Anti-slip WPC floor included to keep you and your things dry and protected. Floor load capacity: 220.5 lbs./ft (100 kg/m)
- Ventilation is incorporated into the structure to allow adequate airflow, help prevent excessive moisture and keep your area mold, rust, and rot-free
- Fortified panels maintain their integrity. Resist humidity, fungal decay, and termites. These do not sag, become brittle or discolor over time.
- Secure your shed to the ground with the built-in anchoring kit to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance.
- Can be anchored to most solid surfaces, such as wood, concrete, or metal (Foundation is not Included)
- Includes galvanized steel perimeter base for additional stability and durability.
- Internal and external lock for added privacy and security
- Strong, rust-free aluminum structure provides added stability, durability, and resistance to the elements.
- Built-in gutters for collection and dispersion of rain and melted snow.
- Extreme-weather and high-impact resistant, construction-grade, and 100% UV-protected polycarbonate panels protecting gear from sun damage.
- Polycarbonate skylight roof panels transmit natural sunlight inside the shed throughout the day while maintaining an opaque exterior for privacy.
- Easy DIY shed installation with sliding panels assembly system.
- “Easy-Slide” system for quick and simple wall and roof panel assembly
- NOTE: Ensure you have sufficient side space for inserting the roof panels during the assembly process.