The SkyLight Storage Shed is perfect for storing, organizing and protecting your gear, bikes, tools, mower and gardening supplies. It comes in 4 sizes: 6x5, 6x8, 6x10 and 8x8 (dimensions in feet) and we offer shelves that fit in each size (33.3 x 12 x 8.7 inches). This versatile shed is maintenance free, withstands inclement weather, it is rust, rot, and peel resistant, will maintain its color and will not become brittle over time. This shed is easily setup with its smart Slide & Lock paneling system. The SkyLight shed is 100% recyclable; it will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space.
FREE 3 TO 7 DAY SHIPPING IN CANADA! Ships from Mississauga, Ontario
• Virtually unbreakable, with an exceptionally high impact resistance and flexibility • Provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength
SkyLight Roof – Let the SkyLight in!
• Unique Polycarbonate roof panels provide soft natural light throughout the day, while maintaining opaque external visibility for maximum privacy
• Door latches for extra privacy and safety (lock not included)
• Efficient Ventilation – Front and back vents allow natural air circulation
• Anchoring included – Secure the shed to the ground to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance
• Anti-slip floor allows safe use as well as keeps valuables dry and protected; it is important to complete the site’s preparation prior to unpacking and beginning the assembly
Where do you ship from? Our warehouse is in Mississauga, Ontario and sales office is in B.C.
What are your shipping times? Average shipping time for an order is 3 to 7 days. We need 2 days to package/prepare and 1 to 5 days to ship via truck. Shipping to BC or Maritimes is 7 days or to Greater Toronto area is 3 days.
What are the costs? All costs are in Canadian dollars including shipping anywhere in Canada except the northern 3 provinces. Tax will apply (HST/GST) depending on your province.
Do the sheds come with a floor? Yes, they include the floor.
Can the door be opened the other way? Yes, you can install the door to open either way.
Can the slope of the roof be oriented the other way? Yes, you can place the door on either end of the shed, so you can orient the slope how you like.
Does my shed come with a lockable door? Yes, it includes a lockable door.
Where are your sheds built? The sheds are made by Palram Applications, a started in Israel 2005, now with dealers all over the world. The name Palram stands for experience and quality in the field of thermoplastic sheets and panels for over 50 years. Palram Applications was established in order to create consumer products for the DIY market while incorporating the company’s plastic produce. Today they offer over 350 products and have become prominent in global DIY markets.
What are the snow loads of your sheds? 15 to 25 lbs per square foot of snow, and 90 to 120 km/h wind resistance assuming a proper anchored foundation.
Do I need a permit for my shelter or shed? Talk to your local building authority, but typically temporary shelters not attached to a permanent dwelling are exempt from permitting.
How long does it take to assemble? Our sheds take 1 to 4 hours to assemble with only basic tools. Detailed illustrated instructions are provided with a 1 800 # for assembly support questions.