The Selkirk all steel carport is a strong metal tube modular design for all seasons. We offer this design in 10 to 14 foot widths at 8 to 10 foot height. You can extend it to any length from 10 feet long plus 10 foot increments. Assembly is a snap, with slip-in connectors and predrilled holes for self-tapping screws which are provided. All you need is a cordless drill and a friend and you can have it assembled in a day.
Custom Made in Kelowna BC: 8 to 10 weeks Lead Time EST
Contact us with a postal code for delivery cost
Powder coated steel tough rib charcoal grey 26 gauge roofing and matching screws with metal U-channel purlins are provided. Pricing does not include shipping from Kelowna, B.C. and must be quoted to a postal code (pickup in Kelowna is available).
- 2" steel tubing at 1/8th inch thick for estimated 35 pounds per square foot of snow load (it's recommended to clear the roof after 2 feet of snow or more)
- modular design customizable to 5 foot length increments
- 29 gauge tough rib steel roof is included and matching tubing is powder coated in charcoal grey
- steel U-channel purlins and roofing screws are provided for attaching roof
- building permit approval is up to the homeowner if required (10x12 will often not require a permit in most provinces)
- we do not provide engineers stamp, only dimensional line drawings
- manufactured in Kelowna, BC, shipping must be quoted to postal code provided
- production time averages 6 weeks prior to shipping, and delivery time varies based on location and time of year
- we offer a 10 year warranty on steel frame or weld defects or issues