The Pent Shed is an efficient storage lean to style shed perfect for storing your bicycle, mower, camping or pool equipment or gardening tools etc. The door is 44 inches wide, can be configured to open right or left and be positioned on either end of the shed. It comes with a floor, ventilation, door lock and takes only a few hours to assemble with basic tools. Note: This shed is not suitable for heavy snowload areas, and is rated for up to 15 lbs/square foot roof loads.
FREE SHIPPING 3 to 7 DAYS IN CANADA!
Made with Palram’s virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and reinforced aluminum frame, the Pent Shed will provide years of maintenance-free protection. Designed with your outdoor needs in mind, the shed can be installed as a lean-to shed or a standalone unit; it will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space. Shed size is 68.9" L x 46.3" W x 79.9" H and the door is 39.4" W x 67.4" H and is 24 cubic feet in storage size. It weights just under 100 lbs shipped, and 89 lbs assembled.
"I wanted to share how pleased I am with the Pent Shed product. Excellent, easy to follow instructions, light weight but durable, I am a very happy customer." - Dale Clarke, DMC Business Management Inc.
WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56miles/hr
SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 10%
POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 0.9mm
POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 1mm
• Virtually unbreakable, with an exceptionally high impact resistance and flexibility • Provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength
SkyLight™ Roof – Let the SkyLight in!
• Unique shingled Polycarbonate panels provide soft natural light throughout the day, while maintaining opaque external visibility
• Can be installed either as a right or left hand door on either end (4 options) • Latches for extra privacy and safety (lock not included)
• Efficient Ventilation – Front and back vents allow natural air circulation
• Anchoring included – Secure the shed to the ground to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance
• Anti-slip floor allows safe use as well as keeps valuables dry and protected; it is important to complete the site’s preparation prior to unpacking and beginning the assembly • Low threshold and wide double door allow you to easily maneuver when handling heavy / bulky equipment such as lawn mowers, bicycles etc.
Where do you ship from? Our warehouse is in Mississauga, Ontario and sales office is in B.C.
What are your shipping times? Average shipping time for an order is 3 to 7 days. We need 2 days to package/prepare and 1 to 5 days to ship via truck. Shipping to BC or Maritimes is 7 days or to Greater Toronto area is 3 days.
What are the costs? All costs are in Canadian dollars including shipping anywhere in Canada except the northern 3 provinces. Tax will apply (HST/GST) depending on your province.
Do the sheds come with a floor? Yes, they include the floor.
Can the door be opened the other way? Yes, you can install the door to open either way.
Can the slope of the roof be oriented the other way? Yes, you can place the door on either end of the shed, so you can orient the slope how you like.
Does my shed come with a lockable door? Yes, it includes a lockable door.
Where are your sheds built? The sheds are made by Palram Applications, started in Israel 2005, now with dealers all over the world. The name Palram stands for experience and quality in the field of thermoplastic sheets and panels for over 50 years. Palram Applications was established in order to create consumer products for the DIY market while incorporating the company’s plastic produce. Today they offer over 350 products and have become prominent in global DIY markets.
What are the snow loads of your sheds? 15 to 25 lbs per square foot of snow, and 90 to 120 km/h wind resistance assuming a proper anchored foundation.
How is it anchored to the Ground? There are 6 long anchor bolts included that screw in through the floor at each corner and midway down the sizes of the shed. See page 37 of the Assembly Manual below.
Do I need a permit for my shelter or shed? Talk to your local building authority, but typically temporary shelters not attached to a permanent dwelling are exempt from permitting.
How long does it take to assemble? Our sheds take 2 to 4 hours to assemble with only basic tools. Detailed illustrated instructions are provided with a 1 800 # for assembly support questions.