Grizzly Shelter Ltd.
E-Commerce Manager - Posted May 20, 2020
- Responsible for Customer Service, Social Media Posts/Contests, Booking Orders with Suppliers and Order Follow-up/Troubleshooting
- Part-time during the week and Saturdays work from home 10 to 20 hours per week, more/less based on season with on call periods of time
- Typical hours of availability can range from 8 am to 5 pm PAC time (BC to Ontario timezone customers)
- Compensation is commission based or $20+ hourly with great upside for someone who is good at homeowner product sales
- Preference will be given to local Nelson BC applicants
- Excellent phone, online chat, email customer service demeanor
- Highly organized and detail oriented with financials/ordering
- Tech savvy, ideally with Shopify and related apps (ie. chat bots)
- Ideally familiar/interest relating to home & garden area such as greenhouses, carports, gazebos, garages, sheds and etools.
- Good at copy-writing in a benefit customer-facing way
- Customer goods sales experience, ideally in hardware/home/garden
- Learn from an online pro with 20 years experience in online marketing
- Learn how to scale an e-commerce business and start your own one day
- Upside to earn commission on big ticket items
Send experience/resume to chris (at) grizzlyshelter.ca.