Grizzly Shelter Ltd.
E-commerce Manager (20 hours per week) - Posted June 15, 2022
Learn how to run an e-commerce store from a veteran entrepreneur. Help us expand or start your own store one day with real-life experience. Candidate ideally is based in Kootenays, B.C.. Position is seasonal, March to October.
- Responsible for Customer Service, Social Media Posts/Contests, Chatbots, E-mail Marketing, Booking Orders with Suppliers and Order Follow-up/Troubleshooting
- Accounting/book-keeping knowledge is an asset
- Part-time during the week and weekends work from home 3 to 5 days per week, more/less based on season with on call periods of time
- Typical hours of availability are from 9 am to 4 pm EST
- Compensation is $18+ hourly plus commission based on experience
- Excellent phone, online chat, email customer service demeanor
- Highly organized and detail oriented with financials/ordering
- Tech savvy, ideally with Shopify and related apps (ie. chat bots)
- Ideally familiar/interest relating to home & garden area such as greenhouses, carports, gazebos, garages, sheds and etools.
- Good at copy-writing in a benefit customer-facing way
- Customer goods sales experience, ideally in hardware/home/garden
- Spring is greenhouse season, Summer is gazebos/sheds/carports and Fall is sheds/carports/garages
Send experience/resume to chris (at) grizzlyshelter.ca.