NOTE 2021: Due to COVID and historic high shipping demand, delivery time and freight costs have increased dramatically. Our distributors book the shipping companies, not us, so we have no control over that. Shipping surcharges may be added accordingly based on weight and distance to delivery address at checkout. Contact us for a custom quote to your shipping address. We often can provide shipping included in the price on light-weight items close to our warehouses. However, often weight surcharges will be applied for heavier items.
Products from Grizzly Shelter Ltd. and listed manufacturers are subject to some delivery restrictions, seasonal delays and surcharges due to busy periods and heavy weights. Please proceed to checkout to see if extra shipping or weight charges will apply.
Delivery to the three northern Canadian territories of Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the Yukon is not always available. Delivery to some regions or islands may require delivery to the closest town, city or terminal vs the household or final requested address.
Generally trucks will delivery only to the curbside or end of your driveway, and may not unload or bring items onto your property due to liability. Carriers will do their best to call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time varies greatly depending on location. Spring and Fall busy periods, backorders or out of stocks may add days or weeks to delivery.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are generally made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window, but each company is different, and our distributors book the deliveries, not us.
3. Your item may be delivered on a lift gate truck, you may have to break-down the skid into boxes and move onto your properly also. Note, drivers are not insured to move items on or around your property.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
7. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
8. Some merchandise is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight companies deliver this merchandise. These companies telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a convenient delivery appointment time. These companies provide curbside delivery. The carrier is not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing packing materials.
9. Any returned items where a refund is requested must be shipped at the customer's cost back to one of our warehouses. See our Return Policy for more.