NOTE 2021: Due to COVID and historic high shipping demand, delivery time and freight costs have increased dramatically. Shipping surcharges may be added accordingly based on weight and distance to delivery address at checkout. Contact us for a custom quote to your shipping address or a discounted pickup quote at one of our warehouses.
Products from Grizzly Shelter Ltd. and listed manufacturers are subject to some delivery restrictions, seasonal delays and surcharges due to busy periods and heavy weights. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code and if extra shipping charges will apply. Standard shipping via common carrier in Canada is included in the quoted price for most products, however custom products or heavy items will incur additional charges.
For some products a heavy item shipping surcharge may apply, typically mentioned in the item listing. Delivery to the three northern Canadian territories of Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the Yukon is not available. Delivery to some regions or islands may require delivery to the closest town, city or terminal vs the household or final requested address.
Curbside delivery, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 14 business days from the time of order during non peak times. Spring and Fall busy periods, backorders or out of stocks may add days or weeks to delivery. "Curbside" Delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
7. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
8. Some merchandise is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight companies deliver this merchandise. These companies telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a convenient delivery appointment time. These companies provide curbside delivery. The carrier is not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing packing materials.
9. Any returned items where a refund is requested must be shipped at the customer's cost back to one of our warehouses. See our Return Policy for more.