This all purpose hobby or garden greenhouse is a great value and has a simple design, high insulation, aesthetics and performance. The twin-wall Mythos 4 mm polycarbonate panels retain heat and diffuse light to protect from strong sunlight exposure. The stiff double-wall panels also add to the durability of the reinforced aluminum structure. The air-space insulation of the double-walls help with growing in cold areas.
Fast DIY Assembly
This greenhouse is easy to install with a sliding panel assembly system and includes a galvanized steel base, a hinged door, as well as other features that enhance their usability. The Mythos greenhouse is capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions for many years of gardening use.
See the Calgary customer photo to the right with a wooden platform idea for the greenhouse foundation.
With assembly in only a few hours by two people, it is easy to snap and grow! We have three sizes that all come with silver frames and a 5 Year Warranty! See 6x4, 6x8 and 6x10 dimensions in the photo gallery and assembly manuals further below (others available upon request).
Shipping from Mississauga, ONTARIO (Add to Cart for Cost Outside of Ontario)
WIND RESISTANT – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 4mm
Polycarbonate Panels (5 Year Warranty)
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant twin-wall panels • Offer high thermal insulation and prevent strong sunlight exposure • Over 80% light transmission and complete UV blocking • 100% UV protected and do not discolor, fracture or shatter • Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength
Lockable door handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included.
• Sliding panel assembly system Uniform profiles for all positions • Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
• Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Took my wife and i 12 hours to assemble . Found the panels to be flimsy and a bit worried it will survive the winter . I live on the bay of fundy where we experience wind and snow .Also the design doesn't allow for me to install fresh and exhaust air fans .Open to any ideas .
Thoughtfully engineered, sturdy once complete and quality material/finishing. Extra nuts/bolts/screws were a nice touch.
Detailed instructions easy to follow BUT as said elsewhere, give this ample time. Not an afternoon job,… and don’t overlook the need to create a pad, or as I did, a lumber deck to put it on. I am quite handy and it took 12-15 hours to complete by myself with only a few taps and bumps from a helper. And too many hands might not be that helpful.
We like the product realizing the tomatoes will never pay for the price of the greenhouse. Of course, we all know it is more than that,…